Testosterone is the male sex hormone, produced in the testicles. No, it is not ONLY found in males but the quantity and function of it in females is very less. Testosterone levels in males naturally decrease with age and this natural drop in hormone levels is termed Andropause or Male Menopause. But the condition in which a man's body is unable to produce enough testosterone is termed Male Hypogonadism. According to FDA, Guest Posting the normal testosterone levels in a male range from 300-1,000 nanograms per deciliter.
The main functions of this hormone are:
- Development of male genitals.
- Development of secondary sexual and masculine characters in boys at puberty.
- Development of bone and muscles.
- Production of sperm.
- Sex drive.
- Help in achieving and maintaining the erection.
- Maintains RBCs and bone density.
10 SIGNS OF TESTOSTERONE LEVELS:
- Decreased Sex Drive or Libido
- Erectile Dysfunction.
- Reduced volume of semen.
- Loss of Hair.
- Increase in body fat.
- Affected memory.
- Low blood counts.
- Mood Swings.
So if you are feeling any one of these ten problems, then soon you need to include such things in your diet which can increase your Testosterone level in a good amount.