Testosterone is the male sex hormone, which is produced in the testicles. No, it is not only found in men but in women its quantity and function is very less. Testosterone levels in men naturally decline with age and this natural decline in hormone levels is called andropause or male menopause. But the condition in which the male body is unable to produce enough testosterone is called male hypogonadism.
If your testosterone level is low, then some symptoms will be seen in your body, which are as follows. Such as: decreased sex drive or libido, impotence, low semen volume, osteoporosis, hair loss, fatigue, increased body fat, etc.
SOME SIMPLE WAYS TO ADDRESS LOW TESTOSTERONE LEVELS:
- Exercise Regularly and Maintain a Healthy Body Weight.
- Eat a Complete and Healthy Diet.
- Enjoy your coffee.
- Follow a Healthy Lifestyle.
- Take Vitamin D and Zinc Supplements.
- Try some Natural Testosterone Boosters like Ginger, Shilajeet, Ashwagandha, safed musli etc.
So if you are feeling testosterone deficiency, then soon you have to include such things in your diet which increase testosterone level in your body.